Dr. Berj Latchinian, DMD
Dr. Berj Latchinian’s care philosophy is to help people achieve a beautiful and healthy smile that will last for a lifetime. Dr. Latchinian believes in treating patients the same way he expects to be treated if he was sitting in the exam chair. His kind and gentle demeanor have earned him a reputation in the community as a one-of-a-kind dentist.
Dr. Latchinian keeps abreast of the latest dental trends and techniques by enhancing his dental skills and training through continuing education and professional dental memberships. He speaks Arabic and Armenian fluently which will allow him to serve his community better.
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Latchinian loves spending time with family and friends. He enjoys traveling around the world and physical activities, including hiking, and working out. He also loves to explore the city of Chicago and find new culinary adventures.
SPECIAL DENTISTRY INTERESTS:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative Procedures
- Dental Implants
- Removable Prosthodontics
OTHER LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
EXCEPTIONAL ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Al-Mustansiriya University College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, UIC College of Dentistry
- Dr. William F. Stroner Scholarship for Excellence in Endodontics.
- Dr. Leslie J. Braun Jr. Award for Excellence in Diagnosis and Treatment Planning.
- Ranked top student at the UIC College of Dentistry