Dr. Linda Salmon, DDS - Chicago Cosmetic Dentist
We have just added a CEREC machine to our practice! What is it? Glad you asked...It is a machine that will mill(make) your crown for you while you wait. No more gooey impressions or temporaries ( except for special circumstances)
We have also added a DIGITAL PANORAMIC X-RAY machine to our office. Now we can take whole mouth and head scans for orthodontics and full series x-rays without gagging you with sensors in your mouth.
We are doing our best and succeeding to stay on the cutting edge more than the majority of practices. We are a group practice with most specialties in-house, so you do not have to travel when needing a referral.
- lasers for tissue management, fibroma removal, frenectomies, with less bleeding
- digital X-rays to reduce radiation
- new cordless curing lights that make filling time faster
- interoral cameras to view areas in your month you normally can't see
- website and emails checked 24hrs a day for messages
- insurance billing done by e-billing to get a faster response
- one hour root canals
- thorough cleanings by our highly trained hygenists
- on-site lab CEREC machine for faster return on crowns
- Invisalign and regular braces done by our highly traines orthodontist
Dr. Linda Renella Salmon grew up in Edgebrook. She received her Bachelor of Science in Dentistry (B.S.) from the University of Illinois in Chicago. She continued her studies at the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry and received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree in 1996.
- Give Back A Smile Program for Domestic Violence Survivors
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois Dental Society